ATHENAEUM Conservatoire was founded in 1974 by Louly Psychouli and Nina Koukouraki, and functioned together with the ATHENAEUM International Cultural Centre at several historical buildings of Athens.
Since September 2021, the ATHENAEUM Conservatory has its new, permananent seat at 6, Korinthias str., Ampelokipi, Athens.
Artistic Director: Michalis Patseas, conductor, music pedagogue and musicologist
General Director: Eirini Patsea, conductor, music pedagogue and singer
The program of our Conservatory includes a wide range of disciplines for every student, regardless of age. Our teaching staff consists of experienced music educators and renowned artists.
The academic year begins in September and ends in June.
Enrollments are possible throughout the year.
Our Conservatory offers:
- Classes of classical and contemporary instrumental music, vocal music, music theory and old music IN ENGLISH and other languages.
- Tutors specialized in music for young children and programs designed based on the Kodály Music Education System.
- Courses that combine music with special education, as well as Music Therapy.
- Degrees and Diplomas in all musical specialties, fully recognized by the state
- Vocational Training in the Kodály Music Education System.
- Special equipment for access to people with mobility difficulties.
- Excellent musical instruments, a concert hall, spacious halls for conducting ensembles, and safe spaces for the lessons of our young students.
Athenaeum Conservatory is housed in a privately owned building, in an elegant space designed for a music school.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information!
Book your appointment now:
Korinthias 6, Ampelokipoi 11526, Athens
Behind Kifissias Avenue 36, opposite Hotel President, on a pedestrian street with plane trees.
Tel: 210 7794 210, 698 676 1311